Treating Customers Fairly Policy
Last reviewed November 2019.
SSE Vehicle Management Limited t/a Leasehub
We are committed to ensuring that the Financial Conduct Authority’s key principle of Treating Customers Fairly is applied in all areas of our day-to-day business activities. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of service and advice, and ensuring we achieve the Financial Conduct Authority’s six Customer Outcomes, as outlined below.
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change a product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Why do we do this?
We ensure that Treating Customers Fairly is at the heart of all of our activities and culture, one where the needs and expectations of the consumer are put above all else. As a company, we will benefit through customer satisfaction, long-lasting customer relationships and a sustainable, customer-centric business.
Back to our Homepage!